We have a comprehensive plan in place for COVID-19 and are strictly following guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) alongside local government authorities. We are closely monitoring the situation and hope for quick containment. In addition to the high cleanliness standards already in place, to combat the spread of COVID-19, we have taken additional precautionary measures:
- COVID-19 training for on-property hosts.
- Increased sanitation efforts, including the use of disinfectant products approved by EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) specifically for use against emerging viral pathogens for ongoing cleaning of guest rooms, public spaces, gyms and meeting rooms.
- Increased schedule of cleanings, paying particular attention to high-touch areas such as door knobs, elevator buttons, etc.
- Hand sanitizer available in lobby areas.
- For non self-quarantine guests, limited Housekeeping services offered just once each week, or every 7 days for the duration of their stay. During service, guests will need to leave the room.
- All other housekeeping needs, such as fresh terry, linen or trash removal will be provided using doorstep service only.
- Please dial "0" from your room phone or use the texting service on the Hilton Honors App or the Line App at: https://lin.ee/prQKqe to request for additional amenities.
Food & Beverage
- Daily complimentary breakfast, in-room dining and evening cocktail reception has been discontinued until further notice.
- Subway at Waikiki Beach Walk is offering to-go sandwiches
- Yardhouse Waikiki is available for to-go options at 808-923-9273
- Ruth's Chris Waikiki is available for to-go options at 808-440-7910 Social Distancing
- Please continue to adhere to social distancing guidelines. This includes a six-foot distance between yourself and other people.
- To support this effort, our pool, fitness center and pool bar, Pakini Bar are closed.
Effective Monday, April 20, City and County of Honolulu Mayor requires all residents and visitors to wear a face mask when in public at all times. Failure to follow this order is a misdemeanor punishable by a maximum fine of $5,000, or imprisonment of not more than one year, or both. Following CDC guidelines, to mitigate the impacts of COVID-19 all city parks, park facilities are closed until further notice. These measures are intended to reduce large crowds and encourage social distancing and not gather in groups of more than 10 people.
In order to strengthen measures to control the spread of COVID-19 in the State of Hawaii, Governor David Ige issued a mandatory 14-day self-quarantine order for all visitors and residents arriving in Hawaii from between the Hawaiian Islands, U.S. Mainland, U.S. territories, or other countries. For the most up-to-date information, we encourage you to visit following websites:
State of Hawaii - Department of Health https://health.hawaii.gov/coronavirusdisease2019
Centers for Disease Control: www.cdc.gov/ncov
World Health Organization: www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
While Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk has not had any reported incidences of COVID-19, our hearts go out to those who have been affected. We are deeply appreciative of those on the front line working tirelessly to contain this situation and we will continue to work diligently with local and state authorities to do our part.
Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk