The Hawaiian Legacy Reforestation Initiative (HLRI) is committed to re-establishing critical habitats for many endemic Hawaiian species, some of which are endangered. Embassy Suites by Hilton Waikiki Beach Walk has partnered with HLRI to help reforest more than 1,700 acres of historic land on both O‘ahu and Hawai‘i Island and we invite you to join our efforts. When you book the Malama Hawai'i package, a portion of your stay will sponsor the planting of a new tree, leaving your legacy for future generations.
- Upgrade to next available category *based on availability
- 1:00pm late check out *based on availability
- Sponsor the planting of an endemic Legacy Tree. After your tree has been planted, HLRI will send you a digital certificate and RFID tag so you can track the status of your tree.
- If guests are interested in participating in planting a tree themselves, experiences can be purchased separately through Gunstock Ranch. Reservations are requested to be made 14 days in advance.
- For more information on this initiative, please visit https://legacyforest.org/embassysuites