The safety and security of our guests and employees is our top priority at Embassy Suites Waikiki. The information below is provided to help you monitor weather conditions and prepare for Tropical Storm Ana should they impact your visit to the Hawaiian Islands.
A tropical storm watch currently exists for Hawaii Island. Please follow weather updates for all Hawaiian Islands and practice safety measures for rain, high surf, and wind conditions.
Embassy Suites Waikiki Reservations and Cancellations
If you are currently a guest in-house and need to extend your reservation due to Tropical Storm Ana, please see a guest service representative at the reception desk at your hotel or condo for assistance.If you prefer to cancel or modify an existing reservation, cancellation fees will be waived for arrival dates from today through Tuesday, October 21, 2014.
Emergency Preparations & Travel Safety
If you are staying through the dates when Tropical Storm Ana is projected to pass through the Hawaiian Islands, we advise you to take precautions when outdoors and be particularly mindful of beach and ocean safety.
- Do not leave personal property on your lanai (balcony) and keep lanai doors closed to avoid the effects of strong winds and rain.
- Be extra cautions of slippery conditions when walking in public areas.
- Observe signs and warnings posted at beaches and do not enter the water if advised to stay clear of dangerous surf.
- Prepare a personal emergency kit. Click here
- Visit the Hawaii State Civil Defense website for preparedness tips. Click here
- Visit Hawaii Tourism Authority’s website for a Travel Safety Brochure available in English, Japanese, Korean and Chinese. Click here
- Hawaii Tourism Authority updates for travelers. Click here
- Oahu evacuation shelters and the Bus schedule. Click here
Social Media Updates